Mama + Wifey + Singles Fall Wardrobe Inspo
Ladies, if you’re doing a family session or even a couples session, always choose your dress first. Work everyone else’s outfits around yours. Promise this is the easiest way to do it. Pull colors from your dress to use as the palette for the rest of the shoot. If your dress is solid, find patterns for them that include the color. If your dress or outfit has a pattern, pull a solid color from the pattern for someone else. Then, throw in neutrals to fill the gaps!
Here are some of my favorite selections currently available at VICI. All under $100. I’m also a huge fan of hats, so you’ll find one of those included as well.
Links to purchase below.
1. Ireland Floral Smocked Maxi Dress, $72: Buy Now
2. Villian of My Heart Satin Tiered Maxi Dress, $88: Buy Now
3. Viera Polka Dot Pleated Romper, $72: Buy Now
4. Porsha Off the Shoulder Tiered Maxi Cutout, $82: Buy Now
5. Sean Pocketed Distressed Denim Overalls, $64: Buy Now
6. Terrance Cowl Neck Knit Sweater, $58: Buy Now
7. Memory Lane Pocketed Acid Wash Denim Jumpsuit, $88: Buy Now
8. Kamryn Corduroy Button Down Pocket Top, $58: Buy Now
9. Zion Distressed Button Down Shacket, $62: Buy Now
10. Normandy Polka Dot Midi Dress, $78: Buy Now
11. El Dorado Hat, $38: Buy Now
In addition to nailing your wardrobe selections, here are some more helpful links to help you feel your best in front of the lens:
- How to Prepare for a Lifestyle Photography Experience
- How to Get the Perfect Fall Family Photos
- How to Feel Comfortable in Front of the Camera
Haven’t worked with me before? Learn more!